The Malem wireless alarm is ideal for children with learning difficulties. The alarm can be used day or night in two ways: 1) to indicate urination so that the child is changed or 2) to develop a toileting regime.
The wetness sensor consists of a small transmitter and a portable receiver. The transmitter can be attached to the supplied Easy-Clip sensor or standard sensor or a bed mat (optional extra). The transmitter detects urination or wetness, which then activates the receiver which emits a choice of alarm sounds, music or a recorded message. A silent vibrating option is also available.
Wireless alarm features:
- Ideal for children with learning difficulties
- Day and night use
- Record user name for easy identification when wet
- Record your own sounds, music or personal message
- A choice of pre-recorded music, single sounds or eight sounds
- Volume control with minimum limit
- Choice of body sensors or optional comfortable bed mat
- Up to 16 transmitter / receiver units in one location
- Several receivers per one transmitter is possible
- Sound on/off choice when used with optional vibrating accessory
- Optional external vibrating unit
- Range: 25 metres in open field
Read our 10 top tips for successful bedwetting alarm treatment.
ERIC is a charity. Profits from our shop sales go straight back into our work to help more families and children. Your support is vital to us as we receive no financial help from the government.