The DRI Sleeper® Eclipse alarm uses a remote wireless sensor to detect bedwetting. Simply place the small Urosensor™ in the child's underwear and the DRI Sleeper® Eclipse receiver on a nearby bedside table. When wetting starts, the Urosensor™ will trigger the receiver alarm, sounding a loud alert and waking the child.
Features of the Dri Sleeper® Eclipse bedwetting alarm:
- No wires between alarm and sensor
- DRI Sleeper alarm unit size: 70 x 40 x 20mm
- High volume with tamper-proof volume adjustment
- Designed like a small 'space rocket' for child appeal
- The Urosensor™ can transmit to more than one DRI Sleeper® alarm unit, so there can be another receiver in a parent's or carer's room
- Big detecting area to detect urine
- Battery will last for three months of nightly use triggering twice a night and therefore shouldn't need changing during the normal treatment period
Urosensor™ technology – the only non-metal urine sensor means there is no corrosion by urine, no skin irritation, and is easy to clean for instant reuse. The sensor will last at least a year if used nightly and triggers the alarm twice a night. The special electronics make the wireless Urosensor™ completely safe. For instructions on pairing the alarm please click here
Click here for replacement Eclipse Urosensor
ERIC is a charity. Profits from our shop sales go straight back into our work to help more families and children. Your support is vital to us as we receive no financial help from the government.
Read our 10 top tips for successful bedwetting alarm treatment.