Seven Steps To Nighttime Dryness: A Practical Guide For Parents Of Children With Bedwetting by Renee Mercer
Seven Steps to Nighttime Dryness is written for parents who need assistance with helping their child achieve dryness. Written by Renee Mercer, a nurse practitioner with years of success in helping kids learn to stay dry at night, she outlines a positive, very practical approach to ending bedwetting. In seven steps, you will learn:
(1) What does and does not cause bedwetting:
(2) How to select the right time to start treatment:
(3) The treatment options available, and which is right for your child:
(4) How to choose a bedwetting alarm:
(5) How to prepare your child to begin treatment:
(6) How to effectively use a bedwetting alarm: and
(7) When to stop treatment.
What our customers say
The Website is fantastic and a great source of inspiration and ideas.
People who bought this also bought..
DRY LIKE ME Potty Training & Early Days - Disposable pads for toilet training & beyond. Save when you purchase 4 boxes
Poo Go Home by Tamsin Black and Sneaky Poo by Ian Williams and Yvonne Wright
Bedwetting - ERIC's guide for parents